A signature cocktail is a great way of injecting your personality into your wedding celebration. From fizz mixers to a flavoured G&T, there are many options to include your favourite tipple as part of your day.
This Elderflower Rosé Vodka cocktail might feel like summer, but who says you can’t indulge when the days are getting colder. Combining rosé vodka, elderflower and rosé fizz, this delicately delicious cocktail could be ‘the one’, that signature cocktail to serve at your wedding or celebration.
This recipe makes 1 serving. To make it, you will need:
- 30 mls rosé vodka (you can find this in supermarkets and online)
- 30 mls freshly squeezed and sieved pink grapefruit juice
- 30 mls dry sparkling rosé
- 15 mls elderflower liqueur (adjusted to your taste)
- Lemon juice – a few drops to taste
- A spring of fresh thyme or mint leaf for garnish
- Combine rosé vodka, grapefruit juice, sparkling rosé, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice in a small jug or stirring glass, and add ice to fill halfway.
- Stir for 10 seconds, strain into a coupe glass or champagne flute, garnish and serve.
Recipe & image credit: Hangar1